as you probably know I´m playing a mix of Black Desert Online and Blade and Soul at the moment. In my opinion both games rock but are quite different, and that´s the real good aspect.
In Blade and Soul I´m currently leveling up my good damn Warlock and it´s a lot of fun as you can see on www.twitch.tv/calsportaleu like yesterday for instance.
The real cool thing about Blade and Soul is the constant release cycle of new expansion sets. We´ve already got Mushin Tower, Nary Labyrinth, Nightshade Harbor and five new Hongmoon levels but there is a lot more stuff to come and this is all called “Silverfrost Mountains” !
— Blade & Soul (@bladeandsoul) 16. März 2016
So what are the new features of this expansion ? (Disclaimer: !!! all relevant embedded information and pictures to find at Blade and Soul Official Website !!!)
- (I) Silverfrost Mountains expansion in general
- (1) -> entirely new continent including new zones, quests and some very new endgame content
- (2) -> furthermore there will be the way up to level 50 (45 at the moment) as level cap and a possible Hongmoon Level 10 to achieve
- (3) -> last but not least the actual story line will be continued and we´re getting even nearer to our own revenge for betraying our own school and killing our master !
- (II) Silverfrost Mountains (Part 1)
- -> as written abough, the story of our own revenge will be continued with entering a vast new landscape within the Earthen Realm -> here you can find a real mix of Primeval Forests and icy peaks of Shiverstone Range and a lot more !
- (III) New Capital City: Zaiwel
- -> the mountain city of Zaiwel will be our new home in near future -> in this city it´s possible to plan new operational content, get a lot of quests, improve your crafting skills and socialize with other players -> this city will be our most important assistance for fulfilling our own destiny
- (IV) Dungeons
- (1) -> introducing eight new dungeons (five expert versions (blue difficulty) and three heroic versions (purple difficulty)) -> suited for both 6 – and 4– member versions
- (2) -> furthermore there will be the Awakened Necropolis, Avalanche Den and Lair of the Frozen Fang as a new pinnacle of challenges when it comes to high end content
- (V) Open world instances and new server event
- (1) -> new 24-member open world instances called Frostscale Basin and Beastbong with a lot of new monsters and boss encounters
- (2) -> furthermore a brand new server event will force players to unite to protect Grand Harvest Square from attacking enemies
- (VI) New world PvP zone
- -> in Soulstone Plains the fight between Crimson Legion and Cerulean Order will continue -> as one task e.g. you have to protect mining operations
- (VII) Continued weapon and accessory weapon path
- -> transition from the current weapons and accessory upgrade paths to new Silverfrost endgame -> all the people already done with current endgame materials are lucky enough to jump directly to the new system
- (VIII) new clan crafting improvements
- -> new items and upgrades attainable via clan crafting systems -> e.g. a clan costume, designed and crafted by members
- (IX) and a lot more !
Well, that´s it for today. I´m so hyped and I really like the speed of releasing content in near future.
Blade and Soul is still a really good game I just enjoy playing. Warlock is fun as fu.. and the new expansion could even improve this game, oh yeah !
Anyways, if there is something new to write about in the next days, I´m going to do a coverage as good as possible !
Please, ncsoft, keep up the good work !
Source (Picture): ncsoft