US players can check out the new class, Necromancer, even today. EU players have to wait for roughly 9 hours from now on. Could become a very cool gamers´night !
If you still don´t know how Patch 2.6.0 and Necromancer look like, here´s a very short summary of official information by Blizzard Entertainment.
Patch 2.6.0 and Rise of the Necromancer Pack
- Challenge Rifts (as part of Patch 2.6.0 ; independent of Rise of the Necromancer Pack)
- a weekly static version of a previously completed Greater Rift
- to create a Challenge Rift, Blizzard pulls a Greater Rift run directly from a player´s account
- after snapshotting it, there is a copy of this exact player (items, paragon, levels, skills and gear) to test out
- Challenge Rifts will rotate every Monday
- Rise of the Necromancer Pack arrives today (01:00 CET tomorrow)
- purchasable content pack
- additional exclusive digital items
- a pair of coscmetic wings
- new Necromancer-themed Banner, Sigil, and Accent
- Necromancer Portrait Frame
- two additional character slots
- two additional stash tabs
- the pack will be available for purchase today, after maintenance has completed in the appropriate region (directly purchasable through a new in-game store front or via the Blizzard Shop ; as well via Playstation Store or Xbox One Store)
- price: 15 USD or 15 Euro
- the content pack requires Patch 2.6.0 to be installed
- Lore of the Necromancer: The Life of Rathma, Mendeln the Apprentice, The Priests of Rathma, Serving the Balance, The Necromancer and the Dark Wanderer
- The Shrouded Moors, The Temple of the Firstborn and The Realms of Fate (as part of Patch 2.6.0 ; independent of Rise of the Necromancer Pack)
- three new areas appearing in Acts II and IV of Adventure Mode
- further more, more places to explore, more bounties and more monsters
So, let´s get ready for new class action in Diablo 3 ! Cannot wait.
See you all in Twitch Chat or on YouTube. Lots of content incoming !
Source (Picture): Blizzard Entertainment